Pre-Sales Analytics Solution Architect
The Analytics Architect team optimizes cutting edge technologies utilizing Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics services and platforms.
As Senior Manager, Analytics Solution Architect, you will actively participate in presales activities including public presentations, workshops and estimations. You will have a leading technical role in transitioning sales from qualifying to closing by working closely with the sales team and other technical consultants. You will work closely with program managers and bid teams to maximize the business development capacity and leverage Avanade capabilities. You will facilitate and execute requirements gathered during analysis and design phases and assist in driving business development initiatives with major stakeholders.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Participate in all aspects of sales activities, including demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Oversee the ongoing development and operations of a data and analytics architecture that enables fact-based decision making, ad hoc analysis and insight generation
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data
- Partner with regional Microsoft and Accenture team to jointly plan and target mutual clients with well-defined AI offerings.
- Develop and streamline processes regarding data flow and quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value
- Mentor and groom Analytics team members
Your background and skills likely include:
Must be open to travel – up to 80% per work week
- You likely have around 10 years of consulting experience in implementing and delivering data and analytics solutions for the enterprise. Your education likely includes a degree in computer science or the equivalent.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Exposure to non-Microsoft data and analytics tools/platforms
- Business Intelligence (BI) consulting/client-facing experience
- Good understanding of big data technologies - Spark, Hadoop, Mongo, Cassandra
- Strong knowledge and understanding of one or more database technologies use for large scale data warehouses – Oracle, SQL Server, Exadata, Netezza, Teradata
- Experience with one or more data visualization tools – PowerBI, PowerPivot, Excel, Tableau, Qlik, Cognos
- Extensive experience in dimensional modelling and ETL processes
- Architecture, Design, Development of big data and analytics solutions using Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Data Factory, U-SQL, Azure Analysis Services and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Successfully led and delivery projects with team size of 10 or more members
- People leadership and management.
- Extensive experience with working and mobilizing teams (onsite and offshore)
- Experienced with building relationships and collaborating with Microsoft field teams for joint sales.
- Working with sells team to identify opportunities for data & analytics and supporting the sales team to make winning sales pitch.
- Pre-sales for consulting projects for data and analytics solutions, including but not limited to, leading Client workshops, design sessions, architectures, project costs / time estimation, creating proposals, responding to RFI/RFPs, writing SOWs,
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.