Advisory Berater - Data & AI Consultant (w/m/x)
Area of expertise:
Digital Advisory (Junior-) Professional – Data & AI - Consultant (w/m/x)
As a merger between Microsoft and Accenture, we are one of the leading companies in the digitization environment and are expanding our advisory business worldwide. Our customers include international corporations and upper mid-sized companies.
Are you motivated, smart, want to go new , innovative and creative paths in a professional and dynamic environment?
We are looking for you for demanding customer projects in business and digitization consulting.
What you bring with you and what you can expect from us :
- Experience and affinity for IT - You are familiar with IT, whether through a degree or comparable professional experience.
- Strategic thinking - you examine problems and solutions from different perspectives and develop business cases . You are interested in economic aspects in business in interaction with IT.
- Requirements Analysis - You support the introduction and design of functional process requirements . In addition, you can put complex questions to the needs of our customers and their customers and suppliers . You will also carry out market research and risk analysis.
- Consulting and polyvalency - As a consultant , you have a strong understanding of customer requirements, data and artificial intelligence and can advise our customers successfully, empathetically and strategically. In addition, you can be deployed polyvalently in relevant areas.
- Willingness to learn – We will show you all the relevant and latest methods . This way you will develop all the necessary skills to successfully implement them in projects .
- Communication, empathy & independence - thanks to your communicative and empathetic nature, you will find individual solutions for our customers . You like to take on responsibility and work independently.
- Language skills & willingness to travel - You can also advise our customers internationally in German and English and support them personally and on site at different locations in Germany .
Experience that you should ideally have in at least one of the following areas :
- University degree – You have successfully completed a technical or scientific degree .
- Data & AI – You already have experience in the areas of data & AI strategy, data and digital business models and ideally you have knowledge of project management in connection with agile methods .
- Digitization and Drive - You are enthusiastic about the topic of digitization in complex environments and have a high level of intrinsic motivation . You implement complex subject areas independently and you are characterized by personal development and curiosity for new subject areas .
- Project management – You have already gained experience in the areas of management processes and digitization . First experiences in the world of agile project management methods are an advantage.
You can look forward to this:
- Strategic IT consulting - In addition to your strong technological background, you are interested in IT trends and are motivated to work strategically with top management decision- makers . You want to implement innovative solutions and solutions for our customers and always keep an eye on tactical and operational aspects.
- Responsibility & Appreciation - At Avanade you get both the benefits of a large corporation and the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. As a valuable part of our advisory team, you will quickly take on responsibility, a diverse project portfolio and appreciative superiors.
- Microsoft – A company started as a joint venture by Accenture and Microsoft, we have the optimal overview of Microsoft products and services. Ideally, you will have experience in one or more areas of Microsoft enterprise technologies.
- Comprehensive onboarding - In addition to an introductory event lasting several days, there is a mentor and buddy program so that you immediately feel comfortable and welcome.
- Training – After you start, we offer you on- the- job training and a wide range of opportunities for personal development with the constant support of a career advisor . We offer you an extensive range of training courses of 80 hours per year.
- Best possible working conditions – All of our employees have a high-quality smartphone, a laptop and the option of working from home.
- Provision – For your future and health, security is offered with company health management and a well-packaged package of insurance policies and subsidies that are valid worldwide.
- Benefits - We are constantly working on our benefits, which we have summarized for you here: Link
- Diversity - We believe that diverse teams can overcome any challenge. Applications from female talent are expressly welcome. We make no distinctions in terms of age, cultural and social background, gender and physical identity.
Then apply now, very easily, with just your CV via our online portal. Do you still have questions? Then you are very welcome to contact me, Maria-Cristina Hertanu, email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you personally. We value each and every one of our employees because we know that diverse ideas, perspectives and experiences make us a better company.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 59,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.