Office 365 Support Analyst
Area of expertise:
At Avanade, together we go beyond...
The Office 365 Support Analyst is responsible for providing day-to-day operational support for Microsoft Office 365, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and other Microsoft 365 services. This role requires a customer-focused approach and the ability to provide excellent customer service to end-users. The ideal candidate should have at least one year of experience with Office 365 and Azure, as well as experience with PowerShell scripting. Additionally, the candidate should have 1-2 years of experience in maintaining Exchange Online, Exchange Online Protection, and Microsoft Azure infrastructure.
- Provide technical support and assistance to end-users of Microsoft Office 365
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Office 365
- Work with other IT staff to resolve technical problems and provide executive support
- Refined presentation abilities, and exceptional writing skills to produce articles, develop presentations
- Provide guidance and training to end-users on the use of Office 365 software
- Maintain and support Exchange Online, Exchange Online Protection, and Microsoft Azure infrastructure
- Design and test PowerShell scripts for automation and administration tasks
- Monitor Office 365 applications and proactively identify and resolve issues that may lead to outages
Skills/ Knowledge/ Experience Required:
- At least 2-5 years of IT industry experience, including experience in global IT organizations
- At least 1-2 years of experience with Microsoft Azure, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft 365 technologies, and Microsoft Teams
- At least 1-2 years of experience with PowerShell scripting and Graph API
- Proficiency in Exchange, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Office 365, and certificates (public and private PKI), DNS, TCP/IP and routing, SIP fundamentals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Proven ability to operate effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Experience with ITIL methodologies
- Strong quality and service orientation
- PowerShell automation experience is necessary.
Nice to have:
- Graduate degree, with a preference for an IT-related field.
- Certifications: MS-720, MS-700, MS-100 certifications are nice to have
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 59,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.