Microsoft Data & AI- Business Solutions Lead (West Region)
Area of expertise:
Solving large Data-related business challenges or driving creative AI-based solutions are what we are known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire portfolio, expanding into new areas, helping us to grow our market share and the clients positive outcomes. This role focuses specifically on building Microsoft Data & AI ecosystem go-to-market, pre-sales alignment, and some client delivery oversight. In summary, this role is all about that!
About the Role:
As a Data & AI Solutions Business Lead, you will lead sales / presales go-to-market activities of the Data & AI practice. You’ll team closely with both the Regional Data & AI Lead and Data & AI Practice Leads to implement a strategy for joint go-to-market opportunities - with core focus on Microsoft Azure, Azure based data solutions and Artificial Intelligence. In this key role, you get to focus on driving the Data & AI offering every day; serving as the "face" of that offering internally and externally, support sales and key relationships with the practice alliance partners, and of course working closely with Microsoft. You get to define and manage full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions delivery for our clients. You will partner with the staffing and Regional Capability Leads on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations and project outcomes for your defined territory, engaging our Global Delivery Network (Offshore capabilities) as needed.
About Your Daily Activities:
- Collaborate with and educate the territory account and sales teams to drive Data & AI solutions to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval. If you're looking for an impactful, client-facing role, it doesn't get better than this!
- Positioning offering and cross-offerings with local partners, primarily Microsoft and Databricks, as you develop strong beneficial relationships and ensure Azure data solutions are considered as part of proposed solutions with clients.
- direct selling teams, from origination and crafting solutions through proposal. There will be regional business travel as needed.
- Your successful leadership track record of developing and growing long term, high value client relationships make you a standout with Customer Satisfaction and happy clients.
- Your honed communication, influencing and negotiating capabilities have helped you establish and grow solutions with key clients. You enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production and promotion of your solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
- Your core solution sales skills include Azure, Synapse, OpenAI Services, GenAI, Databricks, ADLS, ADF, and the whole host of Microsoft data solution landscape.
- You are a leader in the data ecosystem in the market.
- Vendor management or relationship experience (Microsoft preferred)
About Your Background:
- You possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. We always love advanced technical degrees (IT, Engineering, etc.) or an MBA.
- You have around 7 -10 years of relevant technology experience (think solution sales, joint offering development and business management) and 5+ years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience with measurable results in a consultancy or professional services firm.
Compensation for roles at Avanade varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Avanade provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role:
California:($180,000 - $210,000)
Colorado: ($160,000 - $189,000)
Washington: ($180,000 - $210,000)
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 59,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.