Data Architect with Databricks.Azure
Area of expertise:
- As an architect assigned to a client project, you will typically work closely with delivery teams and client stakeholders to provide technical leadership, drive architectural decisions, create plans and roadmaps, and produce design artifacts
- Assist clients in their journey to Microsoft Azure or leverage their existing investment in it - you can expect a significant focus on applying cloud architectural patterns and migration strategies
- Play a key role in Avanade's sales process with the responsibility for shaping the high-level design, estimates, and contractual details for client proposals in collaboration with other subject matter experts in the business
- As a senior member of the Avanade technical community, you will provide coaching and mentoring to motivate and inspire more junior colleagues from within your team and across the organization
- Experience working with stakeholders to create technical visions, high-level architectures, and delivery roadmaps for large programs of work that involve platforming/re-platforming Data Solutions within Azure cloud, utilizing tools such as Databricks and Synapse
- Capability in creating design artifacts and presenting them for approval at architectural forums attended by multi-disciplined stakeholders from engineering to senior (“C level”) client executives
- Experience in designing and delivering large-scale Data Platform solutions using relevant approaches (Lakehouse, Data Mesh, Cloud Scale Analytics, etc.)
- Identifying and designing for key architectural characteristics such as performance, security, and reliability
- Characteristics that can spell success for this role
- Consultative, collaborative, curious
- Resilient, adaptable, flexible
- Humble leader, strong negotiator, relationship builder
- Passionate about tech and engaging with and advising clients
- Some of the best things about working at Avanade
- People-first culture that supports innovation and encourages people to move forward
- Turn your ideas to human impact by cultivating a team that will help clients unlock what’s next
- Opportunities to innovate in the Microsoft platform while charting your own career path
- On-the-job growth through hackathons, innovation contests, and other expressions of our passion for innovating with purpose
- Real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Find out more about some of our benefits here.
- Expanding your thinking
- Experimenting courageously
- Learning and pivoting
- Inspire greatness in our people by
- Empowering every voice
- Encouraging boldness
- Celebrating progress
- Accelerate the impact of our people by
- Amazing the client
- Prioritizing what matters
- Acting as one
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 59,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.