Sr. Digital Systems Analyst
IGM Financial Inc. is one of Canada's leading diversified wealth and asset management companies with approximately $271 billion in total assets under managements. The company provides a broad range of financial planning and investment management services to help more than two million Canadians meet their financial goals. Its activities are carried out principally through IG Wealth Management, Mackenzie Investments and Investment Planning Counsel.
Under IGM Financial’s unique business model based on leading brands and multi-channel distribution strategy is Mackenzie Investments, founded in 1967. Mackenzie Investments is a holistic asset-management partner for thousands of Canadian financial advisors and the investors they support.
At Mackenzie Investments You Can Build Your Career with Confidence.
We have a vision and a strategy that will challenge the way business in this industry is done and help Canadians be successful in the ways that mean the most to them. As part of our team, you will do some of your best work, develop some of your most valuable skills and give back in ways that make a difference in the lives of Canadians. We are proud to be recognized as one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (2022) by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our employees with the tools to thrive while working remotely, while also providing resources to ensure physical and mental wellness were put front and centre.
Join an unstoppable team that is embedded in continuous learning, understanding, and knowledge sharing. You will thrive in our supportive environment where you can indulge your curiosity to learn, while receiving the feedback you need to refine your skills and abilities. We are dedicated to offering a hybrid work environment when applicable.
Mackenzie Investments is a diverse workplace committed to doing business inclusively - this starts with having a representative workforce! We encourage applications from all qualified candidates that represent the diversity present across Canada – including racialized persons, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, 2SLGBTQIA+ community, gender diverse and neurodiverse individuals, as well as all who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
As a member of our Digital Technology team at IGM Financial, you will be joining an agile and innovative technology group with experience in and passion for delivering a differentiated experience and innovative solutions for our clients, advisors, and employees using digital technology and data-driven insights. As a Senior Digital Analyst, you will work closely with the IG Wealth Management and Mackenzie Investments business partners and technology teams to enable the business strategy through digital capabilities and the delivery of marketing, sales and distribution, product development and operations initiatives.
- Analyze functional, non-functional, usability/user experience requirements to ensure story-readiness.
- Performing business, systems, functional, and data analysis
- Provide specifications as needed by the team, and dependent teams, including, business process, logical data model, data flow and sequence diagrams.
- Collaborating with stakeholders, product owners and development team to articulate business goals
- Support the product owner to ensure complete acceptance criteria are captured, and understood by the Development team (Developers and Quality Management Analysts), and may occasionally include oversight or execution of test cases
- Supporting training and solution implementation activities
- Contributing feedback and improvement ideas at regular retrospectives
- Ensuring requirements and analysis processes, best practices, and tools are known and followed
- Coaching and mentoring other Team Members to build overall competency of the team
- Role may extend to perform no-code/low-code configuration or report development
- Minimum 7 years within a complex project/program environment
- Experience leading a team on medium to large project/s
- Strong preference for those with Salesforce experience:
- Lightning, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Marketing Cloud, Einstein, Financial Services Cloud
- Salesforce configuration experience (e.g. page layouts, list views).
- Salesforce Report Builder
- Tableau, Tableau CRM
- Proficient at data modeling, data mapping, and ETL data integration
- Experience with the Agile framework, and user stories
- Proven ability to build trust with business partners
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong planning, organization, analytical/problem solving skills
- Resourceful, Results Oriented, Progressive and a Team Player
- Tools: JIRA, Confluence
- Knowledge of Financial services industry, mutual funds and ETFs is an asset
Please visit our career page by clicking on the following link: https://www.mackenzieinvestments.com/en/careers
For internal applicants, please share with your current leader your intent to apply to the role. In the event that you are selected, please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know if you are in any other internal recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mackenzie Investments; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mackenzie Investments is an accessible employer committed to providing a barrier free recruitment experience. If you require an accommodation or this information in an alternate format at any stage of the recruitment process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition team who will work with you to meet your needs.