Senior Digital Developer
IGM Financial Inc. is one of Canada's leading diversified wealth and asset management companies with approximately $271 billion in total assets under managements. The company provides a broad range of financial planning and investment management services to help more than two million Canadians meet their financial goals. Its activities are carried out principally through IG Wealth Management, Mackenzie Investments and Investment Planning Counsel.
Under IGM Financial’s unique business model based on leading brands and multi-channel distribution strategy is Mackenzie Investments, founded in 1967. Mackenzie Investments is a holistic asset-management partner for thousands of Canadian financial advisors and the investors they support.
At Mackenzie Investments You Can Build Your Career with Confidence.
We have a vision and a strategy that will challenge the way business in this industry is done and help Canadians be successful in the ways that mean the most to them. As part of our team, you will do some of your best work, develop some of your most valuable skills and give back in ways that make a difference in the lives of Canadians. We are proud to be recognized as one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (2022) by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our employees with the tools to thrive while working remotely, while also providing resources to ensure physical and mental wellness were put front and centre.
Join an unstoppable team that is embedded in continuous learning, understanding, and knowledge sharing. You will thrive in our supportive environment where you can indulge your curiosity to learn, while receiving the feedback you need to refine your skills and abilities. We are dedicated to offering a hybrid work environment when applicable.
Mackenzie Investments is a diverse workplace committed to doing business inclusively - this starts with having a representative workforce! We encourage applications from all qualified candidates that represent the diversity present across Canada – including racialized persons, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, 2SLGBTQIA+ community, gender diverse and neurodiverse individuals, as well as all who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
We are currently looking for a Senior Digital Developer to work within our Digital Development team. The successful candidate will be a key member who will work with UX, UI, Business stakeholders and Information Services (Back End developers) to deliver industry leading websites and applications.
What motivates you?
- Passionate about Front End Development best practices
- Operating within an organization that is looking to transform itself
What You’ll Do Day-to-day
- Be a member of the Agile/Scrum team to develop enterprise level websites, mobile apps and other digital brand experiences using Adobe Experience Manager and Salesforce Communities
- Consume RESTful web APIs or web services
- Troubleshoot problems with existing applications
- Ensure IG Wealth Management code meets our software standard
- Work with QA to ensure our websites and apps are error free
- Solve complex development problems while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications and adhering to W3C and accessibility guidelines
- Post Secondary Education (related fields or equivalent experience)
- 3 years+ experience developing responsive websites and apps using Bootstrap or Foundation in a financial services or agency setting
- Advanced knowledge of modern Front End Frameworks (React, Vue)
- Bilingual (French and English) is not required but is considered an asset
- Salesforce Lightning Web Components and AEM experience considered an asset
- Some travel may be required
Please visit our career page by clicking on the following link: https://www.mackenzieinvestments.com/en/careers
For internal applicants, please share with your current leader your intent to apply to the role. In the event that you are selected, please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know if you are in any other internal recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mackenzie Investments; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mackenzie Investments is an accessible employer committed to providing a barrier free recruitment experience. If you require an accommodation or this information in an alternate format at any stage of the recruitment process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition team who will work with you to meet your needs.