Senior Data Analytics Consultant
ProCogia is a data consulting firm headquartered in Vancouver, BC with employees and clients across the United States and Canada. We specialize in Data Operations, Data Engineering, BI & Analytics, Data Science & Bioinformatics across a broad range of industries including Telecom, Pharma, Biotechnology, Retail, Logistics, Technology, Financial Services, Media & non-profit. We are a technology-agnostic firm giving us a client-first, independent approach towards delivering our Data solutions.
We’re a diverse, close-knit team with a common pursuit of providing top-class, end-to-end data solutions for our clients. In return for your talent and technical expertise, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits along with ample opportunity for personal development. ‘Growth mindset’ is something we seek in all our new hires and has helped drive much of our recent growth across North America. Our distinct approach is to push the limits and value derived from data. Working within ProCogia’s thriving environment will allow you to unleash your full career potential.
ProCogia has experienced considerable growth over the last two years & core to our culture is maintaining a high-level of gender equality throughout the company. Our diversity and differences allow us to create innovative and effective data solutions for our clients.
We enable our customers to make intelligent and agile decisions through strategically tailored data solutions. We attract, develop and retain diverse, motivated and collaborative team players who love what they do.
TRUST We build trust in all of our relationships, internally and externally
GROWTH We believe in life-long learning; both personally and professionally
INNOVATION Our technology-agnostic & innovative approach enables cutting-edge data solutions
EXCELLENCE We are committed to delivering excellence in everything we do
At ProCogia we’re passionate about developing data-driven solutions that provide highly informed answers to our clients’ most critical challenges. Our projects are varied, from Data Warehouse builds, deploying Cloud Data Solutions, Dashboarding, & building predictive models.
We work with industry leading clients from various sectors including Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications, Technology, Financial Services & Retail. Our work environment ensures opportunities to gain valuable experience in various industries enhancing your personal & career development.
ProCogia has doubled in size over the last two years & core to ProCogia’s culture is ensuring we maintain a balanced gender ratio. Our diversity, and differences allow us to create innovative and effective solutions for our clients.
The Senior Data Analytics consultant will be part of ProCogia’s Data Analytics practice. This role will proactively contribute in ProCogia’s mission that enable our customers to make intelligent and agile business decisions through strategically tailored data solutions. The Data Analytics Consultant works with our customers to provide actionable insights through data with beautiful and scientifically rigorous reports and dashboards. The Data Analytics Consultant utilizes best practices in data preparation, UX and data analytics to provide our customers with highly informative and actionable data reports and dashboards.
- Participate in business requirements gathering with end users and documentation.
- Perform data analysis to understand customer behavior, user journey and identify opportunities for product evolution.
- Define core metrics and KPIs – make recommendations based on organizational goals.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends, patterns, correlations, and insights to present recommendations to Product Manager and leadership.
- Develop standardized and streamlined reporting, develop and automate interactive dashboards using Power BI.
- Developing measures of success and performance for products, owning end-to-end from ideation to implementation
- Work cross-functionally to build and communicate key insights and collaborate closely with product managers and engineers to help build the best experiences for the stakeholders.
- Support optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources into Cloud Datawarehouse platforms such as Snowflake or Synapse
- Participate in project planning, working with Product Managers and Engineers to estimate effort for requirements and provide input to the prioritization of development backlog.
- Own proactive communication, discovery, and updates to the organization around data-driven business opportunities and optimizations.
- Empower all members of our organization to access and understand our data, leverage it to discover new opportunities and make better decisions.
- Perform Ad-Hoc analysis to solve urgent customer needs to find answers to burning questions utilizing the full data toolkit.
- Plan out work in an agile framework, taking part in internal daily scrum meetings and other agile activities as adopted by the team.
- Contribute to the overall collaborative and innovative culture of the company by taking part in group events and spearheading initiatives that grow the company and help make life at ProCogia more enjoyable for all.
The Senior Data Analytics Consultant – should have the following skills, education, and experience:
- 5+ years of experience analyzing data in a fast-paced, data-driven environment with proven ability to apply scientific methods to solve real-world problems.
- Strong experience in Azure end to end cloud data services and be able to collaborate with Data engineering team.
- A self-starter in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting and documenting KPI.
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity; strong hands-on experience in SQL and a scripting language like Python.
- 5+ years of experience with data visualization best practices, Dashboard development using Power BI.
- Experience with cloud Data warehouses such as Snowflake Data Warehouse or Synapse Analytics.
- Excellent SQL and Python, PySpark skills using Spark framework.
- A team player who is able to partner with cross-functional leadership to quickly turn insights into actions.
- Working knowledge of data warehouses on cloud and on-premises
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain learnings to both technical and non-technical partners
- Strong critical thinking, troubleshooting skills to investigate, resolve and escalate problems
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar tools.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects end-to-end.
- Bachelors in a quantitative field such as computer science, computer engineering, Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, or other related disciplines.
- Masters in a quantitative field such as computer science, computer engineering, Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, or other related disciplines.
- An experienced professional will have at least 5+ years of professional experience in Data Analytics role with a Master’s Degree or 7+ years of experience in a Data Analytics related role with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Pune, or willing to relocate
- EST shift (with some flexibility)
ProCogia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workspace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.