Senior Business Analyst
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Senior Business Analyst
What is the opportunity?
As a Senior Business Analyst with RBC Wealth Management Technology and Solutions, you will join a team that embraces diversity for innovation and growth. You will be responsible for business analysis activities on medium- to large-sized projects. You will demonstrate advanced knowledge and ability, apply your expertise in complex situations, and guide other professionals. You will be responsible for execution of all aspects of requirements delivery – planning, elicitation, analysis, documentation, management, and support -- while creating meaningful change for our Business and Technology teams.
What will you do?
- Contribute to full understanding of the problem and desired value of an initiative, and ensure that as the project progresses, that the benefits are realized.
- Conduct thorough stakeholder and system analysis to ensure that all impacted parties are considered.
- Facilitate collaborative requirements sessions with large and diverse groups to drive requirements discovery, analysis, and review.
- Provide holistic solution options, focusing on client experience, ensuring the design and development meets the business and user needs.
- Assess the organizational change impact to people, processes, and systems, and support the integration of these changes into the RBC landscape.
- Provide mentoring and support to help build the capabilities of other BAs.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to build healthy working relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening, negotiation, facilitation.
- Deep problem-solving skills, bringing order from ambiguity.
- Data analysis expertise.
- A desire to constantly learn, share your knowledge, and educate others.
Nice to have:
- Financial industry & Wealth Management experience.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP).
- Advanced education in Business Analysis.
Analyzes information technology (IT) requirements in business processes, through requirements elicitation, solutions identification, risk analysis and collaboration across (IT) teams. Applies experience and seasoned knowledge, skills, and practices to perform a variety of assignments.
TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Technology and Operations
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities. We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.