Senior Architect, Machine Learning, Field CTO
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
We’re at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’ culture allows everyone at Snowflake to have an equal opportunity to innovate on new ideas, create work with a lasting impact, and excel in a culture of collaboration.
Our Sales Engineering organization is seeking an Senior Architect, Machine Learning Field CTO focused on Machine Learning to join our Field CTO Office who can provide leadership in working with both technical and business executives in the design and architecture of the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform as a critical component of their enterprise data architecture and overall machine learning ecosystem.
In this role you will work with sales teams, product management, and technology partners to leverage best practices and reference architectures highlighting Snowflake’s Cloud Data Platform as a core technology enabling platform for the emerging Data Science workload throughout an organization.
As a Senior Architect focused on Machine Learning you must share our passion and vision in helping our customers and partners drive faster time to insight through Snowflake’s Cloud Data Platform, thrive in a dynamic environment, and have the flexibility and willingness to jump in and get things done. You are equally comfortable in both a business and technical context, interacting with executives and talking shop with technical audiences.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL GET TO:
- Apply your data science architecture expertise while presenting Snowflake technology and vision to executives and technical contributors at strategic prospects, customers, and partners
- Work with our product management, partners, and sales teams in order to drive innovation in our Cloud Data Platform
- Partner with sales team and channel partners to understand the needs of our customers, strategize on how to navigate and accelerate winning sales cycles, provide compelling value-based enterprise architecture deliverables and working sessions to ensure customers are set up for success operationally, and support strategic enterprise pilots / proof-of-concepts
- Collaborate closely with our Product team to effectively influence the Snowflake’s product roadmaps based on field team and customer feedback
- Partner with Product Marketing teams to spread awareness and support pipeline building via customer roundtables, conferences, events, blogs, webinars, and whitepapers
ON DAY ONE, WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience building and deploying machine learning solutions in the cloud
- Deep technical hands on expertise within Data Science tools and ecosystem
- 2+ years of working with cloud native ML tools
- Outstanding presentation skills to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Working knowledge with data engineering technologies and tools(dbt, Airflow, etc)
- Expert level knowledge of Data Science and ML fundamentals
- Working knowledge of deep learning concepts, techniques, and tools(Pytorch, Tensorflow, etc).
- 2+ years experience building and deploying ML/data engineering applications and solutions on Spark
- Expert level knowledge of Python and popular third party packages(Pandas, Numpy, Tensorflow, sklearn, Pytorch, etc)
- Introductory familiarity with LLM developer tools like langchain.
- Working knowledge of SQL, R, Scala and / or other scripting languages
- Industry Focus a plus (Education, Federal, Financial Services, Healthcare & Lifesciences, Insurance, Adv. Media, Retail CPG, Technology and Telecom)
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience preferred.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?