Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
We are looking for an elite Certification Analyst to join Snowflake’s Certification team. This role will support the Snowflake Education Certification team, with reporting, systems, and data visualizations for Snowflake’s industry professional certifications, the SnowPro Certification program. This person must be a self-starter, with proficiency using the Snowflake platform, and strong organizational skills. Scrupulous attention to detail is required, along with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fun, forward-thinking environment.
This position will work closely with other Snowflake team members and external vendors to streamline systems and operational processes and ensure the program is meeting industry standards and Snowflake’s customer experience expectations.
The person we’re looking for shares our passion about reinventing the data platform and thrives in a dynamic environment. This role will require solid experience with databases and Education systems, analytical reporting, and/or Salesforce.
AS A CERTIFICATION ANALYST AT SNOWFLAKE, PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE :
- Manage data pipeline and data migration projects for Certification to assist with business decisions and analytics.
- Monitor and improve automated solutions to ensure data quality.
- Create and manage dashboard visualizations in Tableau.
- Manage monthly financial reporting.
- Create quarterly business review presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Manage Snowflake’s certification voucher process, including voucher delivery processes and reporting.
- Drive enhancements and operationalization of certification processes, including exam development workflows, exam security, and customer workflows.
- Create Salesforce reports offering insight into opportunities, quotes, accounts, cases, and contacts.
- Support customer service cases.
- Manage exam publishing processes and workflows.
- Assist with the maintenance of the certification website content.
- Assist with onboarding new systems and special projects.
OUR IDEAL CERTIFICATION ANALYST WILL HAVE :
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in an Analyst or similar role
- A BS degree in computer science, statistics, data analytics, or equivalent experience
- Very strong communication skills
- The ability to prioritize and complete work on concurrent projects with minimal supervision (self-starter)
- Acute attention to detail
BONUS POINTS :
- Skills using databases, data warehouses, and performing data processing
- Experience with Snowflake, Tableau, and education systems
- Experience creating customer-facing materials and programs
- Experience presenting visualizations to both technical and executive audiences
- Graphic design experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- SnowPro Core Certification
WHY JOIN OUR CERTIFICATION TEAM AT SNOWFLAKE :
- Unique opportunity to work on a truly disruptive software product
- Get unique, hands-on experience with leading edge data warehouse technology
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of experts